• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wow...

That guy should shut up and concentrate more. His target fixation issue is pretty bad. Watch how he almost steers right off the track after the Mustang.

What a f'n tool.

That is so far removed from how I am in the car (on track) it's ridiculous. I'm with Shaun on this one, damn near drove right off the track he was so fixated on the Mustang. I've been the guy off course and had a few go off in front of me. Had a Lotus crash, hard into the concrete barrier right in front of me, destroying the car and shattering his legs. My first thoughts...were they OK. Everyone goes off course at some point, it's what happens off the pavement that separates the drivers from the posers.

I would classify this guy as just plain weird.

I will say that my fixation on F16'S & 18's doing touch and goes at the airport behind Heartland Park is my weak point. M U S T N O T W A T C H W H I L E O N T R A C K !

It scares me to think people like that may have been on the track with me at some point. I think it would be safe to say that very little, if any, professional driving instruction was used to produce that driving style.

Lets hope he takes the bus to work.

Back