• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WTB: Power Steering Bracket

68stang289

I am looking for the adjustable power steering bracket (picture available upon request) for a 69/70 FE? Anyone happen to have one they're looking to sell?

Re: WTB: P/S Bracket, Frame Z-Bar Pivot Bracket, Clutch Spring, Coil Bracket

are you looking for the bracket that holds the return spring for the pedal? if thats the spring bracket you are looking for, i have one.

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
are you looking for the bracket that holds the return spring for the pedal? if thats the spring bracket you are looking for, i have one.

No, I'm looking for the bracket that mounts on the framerail inside the engine bay between the shock tower and firewall. Here is a pic:
08-01.JPG

For the others, here is a picture of the P/S Bracket I need:
02-06.JPG

Clutch Spring:
08-15.JPG

Got the Pivot Bracket and the Coil Bracket. Still looking for the P/S Bracket and Clutch Spring though!

Bump! Still looking for the FE Power Steering Bracket. This thing is harder to find than I ever could have imagined!

I replied on 69stang. I have found one but need to make sure I have one for my use. Will do this one night this week, will be a nice fresh power coated as well.

Mike

Back