• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WTB - rotisserie

There are lots of plans out there to use in building your own. If you have the tools and can weld it is a much cheaper way to go. The way I look at it is if you are doing the type of work that requires a rotisserie you obviously have the skill set to make one. As they run just under a grand or so, you can save a ton welding one up yourself. Hell, you could probably commission one to be built (you supply the plan) for a lot less.
I spent some time trying to find a used one to buy or even rent but came up empty. I eventually decided to hire out the media blasting which was the main driver of my desire in the first place. I figure if I couldn't find one in my area (greater Chicago) with this population density they can't be too easy to locate.

Yeah that one is already sold. There was another one last week that was about $300, but by the time I was able to call it was gone too.

If anyone knows of a great deal on one I wouldn't mind paying shipping to get it down to Dallas.

I spent some time trying to find a used one to buy or even rent but came up empty. I eventually decided to hire out the media blasting which was the main driver of my desire in the first place. I figure if I couldn't find one in my area (greater Chicago) with this population density they can't be too easy to locate.

I figured I'd give it a shot to find one used, but if that doesn't work out I will probably go ahead and build it.

If you decide to build one I could also give you some pointers. I (over) built mine for about $275.

Back