• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

You better wrap your computer screens and keyboards on this one!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Sitting here reading the news, having my eggs, toast and coffee I just about barfed. What to "HELL" has this world came to. I was shocked to learn that one of the "Miss Universe" contestants may have been a MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I said, wrap your electronics and get out the barf bag. Puuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeee...........

http://929nin.com/canadian-miss-univers ... n-gallery/

yep....and think of that guy who has been bragging at the bar about "sleeping" with the hottest Miss Universe contestant he ever saw. Bet he stopped drinking too...........

With as much of the gender swapping crap going on, I am surprised it took this long. Just never know anymore.

Com'om Pete , ya know you want to shave your junk and join the Miss Universe Pageant. :roll :barf1

"AzPete" said:
yep....and think of that guy who has been bragging at the bar about "sleeping" with the hottest Miss Universe contestant he ever saw...
Yep, and now he's an accidental :homo ....

"AzPete" said:
yep....and think of that guy who has been bragging at the bar about "sleeping" with the hottest Miss Universe contestant he ever saw. Bet he stopped drinking too...........

With as much of the gender swapping crap going on, I am surprised it took this long. Just never know anymore.

Talk about false advertising :part

"silverblueBP" said:
I wonder if Dave would hit it?

Maybe :sarc

726075Jenna_Talackova_1.jpg
Canada-Model-2.jpg

fd

Everything I have to say can't be said here!

She must have a great plastic surgeon. Nice rack!!!

Mel

"RustyRed" said:
At least you wouldn't have too worry about birth control / unwanted pregnancy....

At his age, I don't think he is. Probably comes out as a puff of smoke.

"sgtjunior" said:
At his age, I don't think he is. Probably comes out as a puff of smoke.

Another Stangfixer goes into the little black book of future Curses... :bomb

Back