• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

You Cali guys are so screwed...

GrabberOrange69

Troglodyte
...with gas prices.

I spent mon/tue in San Diego. I was shocked to see you were paying 80 cents(!) a gallon more than we're paying in Las Vegas.

All I can say is "Wow".

Believe me, higher gas prices are among the lesser of our worries in this f***ed-up state.

Heck, you guys have the best congress people that the country has to offer. Waxman, Boxer, Feinstein, Waters and lets not forget, the queen of puke, Nancy Pelosi. Damn after I got to looking, theres a whole shit load of politicians from that place. I'd be moving.

IMHO, as a native resident of many decades, the only things this state has left to offer are a good climate and natural beauty. Other than that, it's on a hot rod to hell.

Yeah it is hell here.
Did you see the annual disasters that hit here? Floods, tonadoes, hurricanes, extreme cold and heat. Its terrible.

I had to survey all this devistation in my 67 and motorcycle the last few weekends. The horror.

Carolinas have good climate & natural beauty. And coincidnetially, one heck of a lot of former cali folks - :nut

Stupid CA fuel taxes and 'formulated' gas totally ruin the prices over here. Fuel thefts in my town are on the rise.

Formulated gas is for the tree huggers. It is supposed to pollute less, but if it is spilled in the water ways, it mixes with water better and kills everything!

It adds steps to the refining process which adds cost. Also the refining process is so bogged down in regulations in CA that the cost of compliance causes an increase in price.

I am noticing $4.09 for diesel here in Utah. Regular jumped 0.50 in the last three days. I fill up every other day and have watched the price go wild.

No attention by the media! It is OK, It is all Bush's fault!

Mel

Mikey, you are supposed to tell the story that it sucks here, everything is expensive so people leave, remember?

Back