• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

You just know you want to tap this.

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
:roll

P1000595_zps77df6a62.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just imagine how awkward it would have been for anyone happening along at about the time that picture was being taken.

"Horseplay" said:
Just imagine how awkward it would have been for anyone happening along at about the time that picture was being taken.
Awkward ??........in San Francisco ?? Craig looks like he waiting on the fleet to come in.

Looking mighty fine!

Actually I was just getting ready to let one rip and felt the gasses would be more affective if I had my feet up.

"70 StangMan" said:
Awkward ??........in San Francisco ?? Craig looks like he waiting on the fleet to come in.

As much of a smart ass as I've always been I was at a loss when I first saw the pic. It was almost disturbing! LOL After reading the quoted comment though a caption struck me... "Hey sailor, going my way?"

Somebody get Sanborn, we need help. Craig back off the ledge Fleet Week will be here soon.

Sent from my Blaze using Tapatalk

I must confess, it was that sweater which I borrowed from GTSCODE. It's all his fault that it made me soooo manly. :thu

"cmayna" said:
I must confess, it was that sweater which I borrowed from GTSCODE. It's all his fault that it made me soooo manly. :thu

Manly. Yeah, that's it!! :roll

By the way, where's Kev been?

Back