• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

You wanna know what really ticks me off?

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
Winter colds, dammit. I'm usually fairly immune to this type of stuff, not having kids. However, folks at work come in and spread the nasty "creeping crud" from THEIR kids, which appears 2-3 days later. It starts slowly, chest congestion, then breaks after 4 days into the condition where your nose is about to fall off due to sneezing and blowing. Sleep is near impossible.

I hate this shit: it really blows. Particularly when the weather and temps are mid 60's to 70's during the day.

Fuggme...

But my tires have plenty of tread...no need to replace them...

Hehehe, grandson gave us the flu. Was super nasty. That is one tough kid. Knocked me down.

Amber and I are just now getting better.

Hope you feel better, Randy.

Mel

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Try working in retail. My day is filled with snot nosed kids and adults who refuse to stay at home when they are sick.

I've gotten to the point where I'm quite obviously turning away when people are coughing at me.

Its the cough that seems to linger forever that really bugs me. At the first sign of a cold I take Zicam (zinc) every 4 hours. It prevents the rhinovirus from replicating. The two down sides are that you have to keep medicating (stay galvanized) for several days after the symptoms are gone and it messes with your sense of taste. It works really well for me if I take it in time.

It's not the cough that carries you off, it's the coffin they carry you off in.

Winter colds, dammit. I'm usually fairly immune to this type of stuff, not having kids. However, folks at work come in and spread the nasty "creeping crud" from THEIR kids, which appears 2-3 days later. It starts slowly, chest congestion, then breaks after 4 days into the condition where your nose is about to fall off due to sneezing and blowing. Sleep is near impossible.

I hate this shit: it really blows. Particularly when the weather and temps are mid 60's to 70's during the day.

Fuggme...
I just got over a cold that I caught from the cretin that sits across the wall from me at work. FUGGHIM !!

I found that if you don't venture out amongst the knuckle draggers, you don't get sick.

Get your flu shot, wash your hands often, eat healthy and most importantly have a good immune system.

fd

Back