• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

You want to know what I think?

The unintentional thong......

653370.jpg

I'm unsure what's going on here, but whatever is happening scares the shit out of me. Is she going to eat him?

653375.jpg

..... this girl knows how to work a camera! She probably used to be a model.... or married to the Michelin Man.

653377.jpg

What the fuck Dave?????? :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf

Thats it, Mods, please change the password and not give me the new one!

this is flat out one of the funniest threads I have ever seen, it's horrific yet I can't stop looking, keep em coming Dave, :ecit :ecit :ecit I think I might have a closet thing for fat chicks!!!!!

"mach514" said:
this is flat out one of the funniest threads I have ever seen, it's horrific yet I can't stop looking, keep em coming Dave, :ecit :ecit :ecit I think I might have a closet thing for fat chicks!!!!!

This afternoon I took a break for a minute and left the laptop connected to StangFix. My wife came by and started reading StangFix. She asked me if there was anything funny enough going on for her to read. I directed her to this post and then left the room. I returned 15 minutes later and the first words out of her mouth were:

What the fuck is wrong with you? Those pictures are disgusting! Why do you keep posting those pictures if everybody is using the little puking emoticon?

I reminded her that no-one was being forced to read the thread. I also reminded her that there were no pictures of her ass in there so she was "safe", for now.

"daveSanborn" said:
I reminded her that no-one was being forced to read the thread. I also reminded her that there were no pictures of her ass in there so she was "safe", for now.

LMAO

"daveSanborn" said:

After reading that; Aerosmith's song "liv'n on the edge" comes to mind :lol

"daveSanborn" said:
This afternoon I took a break for a minute and left the laptop connected to StangFix. My wife came by and started reading StangFix. She asked me if there was anything funny enough going on for her to read. I directed her to this post and then left the room. I returned 15 minutes later and the first words out of her mouth were:

What the fuck is wrong with you? Those pictures are disgusting! Why do you keep posting those pictures if everybody is using the little puking emoticon?

Did you remind her it's because were men and we have a higher tolerance to disgusting than women do?? besides after staring at all those unobtainable hotties in the thong thread we need a little dose of reality.

Dave, I'm a realist.... I'm old,fat,ugly,and poor and married for 24 years which equals no hotties for me. :cry :cry

Back