• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

your most memorable bowl moment

SELLERSRODSHOP

after watching bowl games for the past few days, it got me to thinking about past bowl games & some of the highlights i remember. the one that tops my list is this one from the 1994 sugar bowl when monte grow levelled darren studstill.

watch the whole clip. the poor guy didn't have a clue where he was at for a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prbk6t74rSo

post up some of the things you remember from games of the past

had to re-read the subject. My groggy eyes thought it said favorite bowel movement at first glance... :confu

"70 StangMan" said:
had to re-read the subject. My groggy eyes thought it said favorite bowel movement at first glance... :confu
+1
(Great minds think alike)
:stu

"70 StangMan" said:
+2 LOL. I thought the same thing at first glance.... If we all thought that, why did we click on it..... :shrug :shrug

Re: Re: your most memorable bowl moment

"RyanG85" said:
+2 LOL. I thought the same thing at first glance.... If we all thought that, why did we click on it..... :shrug :shrug

+3 been up since 3:30 at work by 4:30. :-

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Re: Re: your most memorable bowl moment

"Grabber70Mach" said:
+3 been up since 3:30 at work by 4:30. :-

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Gotta admit I did a double take!

I have so many special toylett' bowl moments, I can't pick out just one special one.

I am not a huge fan of bowl games, but my favorite was in the 1991 Orange bowl. Notre dame vs Colorado. I was actually at the game. My brother was an assistant coach with Lou Holtz for notre dame and got us tickets to the game.

Rocket ismail ran back a 91 yd punt return for a touchdown, but it was wiped out by a clipping penalty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqC_Br3c ... ata_player

"70 StangMan" said:

I think it would have to be the one in his avatar.

Frank

So one time I really pigged out at this Mexican restaurant. Later that night my most memorable bowl moment was.... Oh wait, wrong kinda memorable bowl moment! :roll

"RapidRabbit" said:
I am not a huge fan of bowl games, but my favorite was in the 1991 Orange bowl. Notre dame vs Colorado. I was actually at the game. My brother was an assistant coach with Lou Holtz for notre dame and got us tickets to the game.

Rocket ismail ran back a 91 yd punt return for a touchdown, but it was wiped out by a clipping penalty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqC_Br3c ... ata_player

GO BUFFS.

Sad how terrible they are now.

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
1994 sugar bowl when monte grow levelled darren studstill.

And ironically, neither of them made it more than a lack luster season or two in the NFL....

Back