• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Your Mustang's Theme Song

DAVER

All right. So I see here many of you have names associated with your Stangs. Cool.
But do you have a theme song too? Is there a particular song that remids you of your beauty? And we're talking cars here!

So to kick this off, I will attempt my own.... it's a Roy Orbison number called "Blue Angel" written around 50 years ago if you can believe it's already that old a song..... but then the first Mustang rolled off the line over 46 years ago right?

Blue Angel............. "I'll never let you down, I'll always be around.... Blue Angel" (Click Below)

ROY ORBISON- blue angel

when I put a 460 in my 67 in the early 90's, everyone thought I was nuts. I decided then AC/DC's "Touch Too Much" was a perfect song. now that it's a red Eleanor-ish Coupe with a 429, it's even more appropriate.
AC/DC - Touch Too Much

Not really with this mustang but when I had my 85 GT I loved to drag race to Mustang Sally. It would get me pumped up and I would shift thru the gears to that song. I don't have a song in mind for this car though.

I don't really have a theme song or a name for my Mustang.

But some days I think the car's theme song should be "She f*#king hates me" by Puddle of Mud. :lol

Uriah Heep's Rainbow Demon.

There rides the Rainbow Demon
On his horse of crimson fire
Black shadows are following closely
On the heels of his desire

Riding on in the mist of morning
No one dared to stand in his way
Possessed by some distant calling
Riding on through night and day

Rainbow Demon - pick up your heart and run
Rainbow Demon - lives for his sword and his gun

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/u/uriah_heep/#share