• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1 and 1/2 weeks as the assistant mgr at Big O

guruatbol

Always on vacation!
Well, I am actually a Manager in training.....

What I wanted to talk about is the types of cars that seem to have the most issues.

I have seen everything from Mercedes to Hyundai cars. I hope the Koreans keep selling tons of those Kias and Hyundai cars. They need everything is seems all the time and don't hold an alignment for anything. Oh, the Subarus are a giggle....For you Subaru owners check out your owner's manual, you need to replace all four tires every time you have to change just one. Why? The speed sensors and the tire diameter of the new tire...the difference in tire diameter is only allowed to be 3/32" or something like that. I have had two subarus with one bad tire last week and both had to buy new tires all the way around when three of them were less than 1/2 tread worn off.

It is however a bonus for someone that needs a good used tire.

Hondas and Toyotas and Fords seem to be in the bays just as much, but if maintained on time don't much of anything. We saw a Hyundai Sonata with 18k on it need new tires and transmission service as well as many other issues.....

I have had a huge eye opener. Oh, Mitsubishi parts art exceptionally hard to get!

Mel

Back