• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

$100 Best Buy gift card to trade for suspension/engine parts

gotstang

I've got a $100 Best Buy Gift Card that I'd trade for Mustang parts.

I'm looking for a 1" swaybar, performance springs, shocks, roller perches, roller idler....basically all the suspension goodies. My car has no front suspension at the moment. :pbj

I would also be interested in a 4bbl carb, alum. intake, headers, etc., and a performance 5.0 cam.

I need some things that might be impractical to mail, like a C4, 15" wheels, etc.

The more I think about it, just let me know what you've got. I need/want a lot of stuff, from 9" parts to exhaust stuff, so if you've got it, I'm probably interested

I'm redoing my front suspension & steering as we speak. What all have I removed from my 66 that I'm replacing and don't need... let me see.... :confu

I have shocks. No clue what kind. I'm replacing them with grab a trak shocks I have so the 4 that I had on my 66 I don't need.

I have some Upper & Lower control arms (they would need new ball joints & rubber pieces on the lowers). Originals, Dirty as hell but with a good cleaning they could probably be used again. :shrug
(they are separated from the spindles now)
IMG_4855.jpg

Idler arm & Tie rods/Sleeves also came off. Would need new rubber boot things on them. Don't have a pic of the idler arm, but interested I'll go get a picture.
(bottom ones are my new ones)
IMG_4890.jpg

Headers (long) - I had them on my 66 until I pulled the engine (a 302). I won't be reusing them because I want shorties. They aren't pretty either. Surface rust. Might be able to be cleaned up. I don't know.
They were wrapped in that heat wrap junk and when I removed them, I removed the wrap and this is how they look.
headers.jpg

I don't have the best looking stuff, but if someone wants/needs them, and they could be reused then that's better than than putting them in the trash.

Back