• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

11.55 @ 110MPH - Electric car !

I daught electrical car makes motorsport more interesting.On contrary.
BTW zero polution?? To make and charge battery , how much energy and what kind of energy will it take ???????
ecological footprint ? or how do they call it ? :confu

I am more a hydrogen guy but then again , to make hydrogen , it has also a big ecological footprint.

Yeah electric car snobs say how they zero pollute....well I guess the electricity is made nightly by little elves and their magic. :censored :sarc :soapboxrant

Cool car, but not zero pollution, that's impossible. Even WE pollute when we breathe.

I've been on that straightaway during an open track event! I didn't know it doubled as the drag strip.

I agree. If he had solar cells on the roof that would charge it up while it was parked, that would be something. I guess it would have to be a pretty big pannel though.

solar, wind farms and hydro would all be pretty clean but I wonder how many panels, how much wind or water it would take to charge the batts for one pass? Also I bet at that level, he probably can't get much distance. I know of a lot of 11 second or quicker cars that can be driven to and from the track and even daily. Cool concept for sure but I'm not ready to convert my car yet.

Back