• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

17" Bullit wheels 17x9 with 6" backspacing....

M-train

Complete set of four, in VERY good shape. Comes with a set of Goodyear Eagle tires 215/50/17's. These wheels do have the Mustang logo in the centers.

The tires are FREE, and will not effect the price of the wheels if you don't want them. I would say these tires have a couple of years left in them so that you should be able to run them until you can afford to buy what you want.

Price is $450. The wheels are located in NE Alabama, between Gadsden, and Anniston [close to I 20]

The only reason I asked was it's rare to see a 9 inch wheel on the front. What size spacer did you run?

Bill

Are you interested, or are you trying to troll my thread?

I used coilover shocks on front so what is your next question..........

"M-train" said:

If he was, he probably isn't anymore. If it's too much trouble to answer his question without turning it into something it's not maybe you should take your wheels and move along. Maybe you're having a bad day. Don't know , don't care. I for one have better things to do with my day than police a "FREE" classified ad.

He is in the process of getting his car in roller status and I'm sure a set of wheels and tires would come in handy.

Stangfix members tend to ask questions where ever the chance presents itself. Someone interested in buying may need fitment info before entering into a buy position. Hope it is not any more of an issue on either side.

"Sluggo" said:
"M-train" said:

If he was, he probably isn't anymore. If it's too much trouble to answer his question without turning it into something it's not maybe you should take your wheels and move along. Maybe you're having a bad day. Don't know , don't care. I for one have better things to do with my day than police a "FREE" classified ad.

He is in the process of getting his car in roller status and I'm sure a set of wheels and tires would come in handy.

I'm sorry if I took it the wrong way, but the way he asked implied that I DIDN'T have them on my car, in that I was lying, Quote: "it's rare to see a 9 inch wheel on the front. What size spacer did you run?"

I answered his first question, the second could have been gladly answered in a private message.

You can remove this post as I don't want to waste any more of your time.........As well as my membership..............

Wow, we are all a bit touchy today. Did someone's cheerios get pooped in?

The spacer info would be important to me if I were going to attempt to put them on my 65 and wasn't sure what I had to do to make it happen.

I really don't think anyone's membership is at stake, sluggo just gives us friendly reminders once in a while. We all get them from time to time, I think?

Relax and sell the wheels.

Mel

Dang, didn't mean to cause all this. I surely didn't mean to imply you were lying. It is rare to see 9 inch wheels on the front of a vintage stang, so yours was a rare case since you weren't running a stock suspension. But, if you feel the need to get pissy over my questions :jerk

Bill

"Fst Blk" said:
Dang, didn't mean to cause all this. I surely didn't mean to imply you were lying. It is rare to see 9 inch wheels on the front of a vintage stang, so yours was a rare case since you weren't running a stock suspension. But, if you feel the need to get pissy over my questions :jerk

Bill

No Bill, you thought you had caught someone in a lie as you didn't figure coilovers into your equation. You thought you would be the hero, and point it out to everyone, go ahead, and admit it. I could have understood your having a question had my post been a technical post in any of the other forums here.

Like I said, if you had a doubt as to the fitment you could have easily PM'd me with your question, for which I would have gladly answered.

I think all replies to any for sale ad should be done away with as too many people have to put their .02, and ruin the ad. I've seen this time, and time again on many other forums. I don't do these things to other people, and expect the same courtesy.

I have been a member of other Mustang forums for over a decade, and I'm not a trouble maker, nor though do I put up with it.

If I was wrong Bill, then I apologize, but if you have any other questions, or opinions about my wheels please PM me, thank you.

I apologize if I came across as calling you out. I surely wasn't. I am interested in the idea of running 9 inch wheels on the front of these vintage cars, and have asked here several times. Your ad selling these intrigued me that you had run these on your vintage stang, hence the reason I asked. If you said you ran them then I have no reason to believe you didn't. If you would have simply stated I ran these with my coilovers, then I wouldn't have asked any further questions.

You did catch me, I'm not interested in your wheels. I was simply interested in the idea of running those wheels in the front. In most cases here, we are a community and my questions wouldn't not have been received as trolling. In fact, it would have informed a potential buyer. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Bill

"M-train" said:
I think all replies to any for sale ad should be done away with......

Not a bad idea. I'll look into making that happen. I know the staff can lock a post but I'm not sure if I can make it so a member can.

Anyway, My apologies. After some reflection I may have been a little too quick to comment. I won't make excuses for myself. I simply admit my response was overdone and apologize.

Back