• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

#17 is gone.

A

Anonymous

Yep #17 has moved to Texas. Too many vehicles to put in the garage and rather than leave one out I sold one. The new owner seems to be well pleased and he just sent me a photo of him holding up a first place trophie. Glad it has a good home.

I've said it before and I will say it again: Evil is the coolest person I've never met! my car is a piece of excrement next to number 17 and you would have to pull my toe nails using my front teeth to get me to sell it! The cool part is that somebody else is already enjoying it :bowdown

Thank you. Fast68back your right, the car was loaded at Lowe's. There's no way he could make the turns to my home. Where in Texas I'm not sure. I will say that #17 had some good company for the ride. There was a Bentley and Bugatti on board and the driver told me that he was going to pick up a Ford GT that had been beefed up to over 1k HP along the way. His trailer kinda made my little old log smushed hunk of junk look bad. :roll

Congrats on the sale. It's gotta be hard seeing a sweet ride like that one go.. Are you bringing anything to Carlisle this year?

Congrats on the sale. If you need something to fill the void/sadness of getting rid of it. I would volunteer my car for you to work on to cheer you up. No, no really it would be no problem. Probably the only way it will ever get done.

I will not get to make Carlisle this year, too much going on. For those that haven't been, there is 15.5 miles of aisles to walk. Now that's a lot to see.

wish I had the money to buy the "17" :wor :wor

I have a soft spot for those terlingua racing coupes

Back