• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1968 mustang coupe special order paint eastertime coral

napaguy

I have a 1968 mustang coupe 289 auto power steering car with special order paint "eastertime coral" which was part of a 4 month special with a color to celebrate holidays at the beggining of the year. This still wears its original paint. It needs a full restoration. I have the title in hand. The door tag is present and matches the vin stamped on the front aprons. I want 2000 obo The car is located in Goldendale Wa 98620

I will do my best to get pictures this weekend and post them. I work out of town and so weekends are the only time I see the car in the light of day. I will have the marti report today as well and can provide that information to serious buyers.

Craig,
Not sure what you are getting at but yes if someone on the board wants it for 2k I will end the listing

Just curious....you say in the E-bay description that your research shows that the paint code might be on less than 10 cars but the Marti says 5063 were built with that paint code ? :dun

I think what the Marti reports indicates is that there were 5063 cars that year with special order paints. Even the Marti database does not contain the special order paint codes actually used on that car.

"Midlife" said:
I think what the Marti reports indicates is that there were 5063 cars that year with special order paints. Even the Marti database does not contain the special order paint codes actually used on that car.
But the Marti says Ford # below and then shows Coral and gives a specific code for it and then says 5063 were painted that color code. ( at least that's how I read it )

I just got off the phone with Marti and the 5,063 is mustangs built that year with a special paint code NOT this particular paint color so I stand by my statement of around 10 until someone proves me wrong.

Back