1. Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dismiss Notice

20' enclosed car trailer

Discussion in 'Classifieds (General)' started by Anonymous, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm going to sell the blue bomb transport once I get the car to Ames. I won't need it anymore since I doubt the 66 will see any more track time.

2006, 20' V nose TAG trailer. It has a rear ramp and a side door. I made a work counter at the front of the trailer and painted the inside white. It has new tires (June of this year), brakes are great, all lights work, just re-greased the hubs and it's set up for quick connect of a winch (included). It does have a friction sway bar that keeps it nice and straight in the Kansas/Iowa winds. It has always pulled great behind the F250. Spare tire, 2 5/16" ball & mount and the trailer locks are included.

I'd like to get $5,000 for it. Should be ready for pickup mid September, once I'm in the new house and everything is moved from Kansas. The tool box is negotiable.

[​IMG]

http://s560.photobucket.com/user/silverblueBP/slideshow/2006%20Haulmark%20Enclosed%20car%20trailer

2. cmayna

cmayna DILLIGARA? Donator

"I think....?" Make up your mind.

3. 70 StangMan

70 StangMan Well-Known Member Donator

What's the point of posting a link to a album that's Private :dun

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fixed

5. blue65coupe

blue65coupe Well-Known Member

Friggin' rich people. In my neck of the woods $5,000 gets you a trailer with a kitchen, bath, and at least 2 bedrooms.

6. SELLERSRODSHOP

SELLERSRODSHOP Active Member

are the kitchens "meth lab" ready at that price?? :rr

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not for sale anymore. Snooze you lose!

Sent from my iPhone using Crapatalk