• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2010 Ford SVT Raptor F150 Baja Truck

Waffles

We just got one of these bad boys off the truck yesterday... This thing is amazing.

If anyone's looking for one, pm me! :)

rapWS.jpg

2010-ford-raptor-i01.jpg

6a00e554e47ae1883301157131157b970c-.jpg

Ford-F150-SVT-Raptor-car-wallpaper.jpg

rap1.jpg

rap2.jpg

rap3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see $5,450 in wasted add-ons......$1,075 for graphics...uh..nope.

"JeffTepper" said:
Is it just me or does anyone else think that $47K too much to spend on a truck?

Way, way too much..but it's still a nice truck. I'll keep my 2000 F250 till it dies.

In keeping with StangFix tradition, let me derail this thread before someone else does....

What's up with the $975 destination charge? Aren't you located close to where these trucks are assembled/built? If I lived in Alaska... would the destination charge be more? If I took delivery of the truck at the end of the assembly line, would I still have to pay the "destination charge".

If you ask me, it's a bullshit charge.

What other product does the general public purchase that has a seperate "destination charge"?

The charge to deliver the product does not add any value to the item. If there is no added value, why would any customer want to pay this? Can I pass the destination charge onto the next buyer when I decide to sell the vehicle? I can see it now.... "Yeah buddy, I know that NADA states the average retail is $25k, but I need another $950 to cover the destination charge that I had to pay for when I bought the truck"..... I'm sure that would go over real well..... not.

"JeffTepper" said:
Is it just me or does anyone else think that $47K too much to spend on a truck?
NOPE, its not just you. Way to much for a truck... New cars in general are the biggest waste of money. There is no way that truck even cost a third of that to produce.

Its not you....but we are a bit cycnical.

As I stated there are options on the truck that in my opinion don't add to the purpose of the Baja theme....
I'm sure someone will buy them.....so says the Suburban owner with a Z71 package. :crazy :hide

Yep, bad truck for sure. Price wise, everything is way to much and they will charge until the people no longer have money.....

No, but are any of the cars/trucks out there now really worth the cost?

Back