• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2010 HotRod PowerTour dates & routes announced

that's one of my goals for my 67, but it's not getting anywhere near south enough next year.
will give me plenty of time to get my 5/6 speed in.

have a great time!

I'd like to run a couple legs of the power tour eventually. I think it would be cool to take my dad and my son along for the ride....OK, maybe dad can drive a little

I tried to join up this year in Somerset but they were having real bad weather and called for hail so I chickened out. I practically live in Bowling Green so you know I'm there in 2010, maybe do the Illinois leg on down to Mobile!

*** EDIT***
I just told my wife the tour dates and locations a while ago. She called me shortly after and said she had us registered as Long Haulers and was booking the hotels! I guess we are doing the Power Tour in 2010!!! Gotta get that trailer hitch installed and cut a Camero in half to make a trailer!

We're going again this year, will be our 8th long haul. Heading in from California in our 2010 Grabber Blue GT. Look for us and be sure to say HI. :)

According to the "official" count on Bangshift.com it's 48, but I think they include the day it starts. Either way, we have a week less than that till we leave since we have to drive across the country to get there.

I may have cut off a day, I'm only coming from KY. We are going to stay in St Louis Friday night and get to Newton by midday on Saturday. Which way you coming, I-80?

I'm heading up I76 to I80. We're getting into Newton on Thursday so we'll be able to clean the car a bit and be ready to start the party. On Friday a bunch of us are going to the VA hospital for a while for a small car show for the vets, and in the evening we're headed over to the Okoboji Grill for another show and get-together that will also raise a few bucks for the American Legion's Honor Flight. We've done this in years past and had a real good time even before the tour starts.

the route has been announced! On June 8th the tour goes through Russellville (where I live)! I would have never guessed that!

Back