• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2010 Mustang GT / 1969 Shelby GT 500 CS

Thats pretty neat what these guys are doing with the new body style mustangs. Id like to see one done as a mach as well, or a 70 boss.

That actually looks nice. They got rid of the ugly arse end. The bumpers blend in real nice. I like the look of the ducktail with the spoiler on the rear. I have looked at ducktails for my 07 but have yet to find one that I like. I want something subtle like the ones on the 69-70 Mustang sportsroof. fd

Good idea, poor execution in my opinion. The front view makes me think a Mustang II puked all over the front of the car. I like the execution on the side scoops and the rear end. Not a fan of the 2010+ Mustangs though.

I like it but the nose seems a little too long and way too pointy.
And for no engine nor suspension upgrades $48k is way too steep.

I like the 67 retrobuilt better (actually saw it in person). I think the nose looks weird on this one.

Ryan

Just saw that Shelby on a open trailer behind a motorhome heading up 75N in Ocala Fl.

I like it myself but that is pretty steep for a cosmetic change. It reminds me of the 68/07 I posted a while back. (see pic below)

Here is a link to the first in a series of 18 (so far) you-tube vids of a Body SHop putting a 70 Mach 1 body on a rolled over 06 GT. Kinda cool to see all the work but I would not think it is worth it.
2006 Mustang GT Re-bodied to 1970 Mach 1 Must see 01

From the windshield back it looks pretty damn good IMO. FORD should have worked a little harder on their design.

Jason at Classic Recreations had one of those at his shop when Sluggo and I visited. Didn't get a chance to see it close up, but it sure sounded mean as he^^. There are no pictures, we didn't take any at Jason's shop, the picture nazi's prevented us...

"Fast68back" said:
Jason at Classic Recreations had one of those at his shop when Sluggo and I visited. Didn't get a chance to see it close up, but it sure sounded mean as he^^. There are no pictures, we didn't take any at Jason's shop, the picture nazi's prevented us...
:lol

Back