• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2013 WE Christmas gift program - Santa's have been picked

UPS is closed today? WTF!!!!

I guess I wasted a 35 mile trip to town! Mine will have to wait until Monday!

Mel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

A big box from Texas arrived today! Thanks John :thum
planning to go to Florida for Christmas so I will open it before I leave... unless it starts to smell bad or make scratching noises. :whis

Mine arrived from 1446 miles away today:

index.php

Under my tree to be opened in 11 days:

index.php

Attachments

• WhiteElephant2013.JPG
    WhiteElephant2013.JPG
    194 KB · Views: 154
  • ChristmasTree2013.JPG
    ChristmasTree2013.JPG
    412 KB · Views: 153
I got an automatic text message late last night that my recipient's gift is still being held at the Tijuana Herbal Detention Center pending release into the USA. Sure hope it makes it in time.

Mailed mine yesterday; it is going to the deep, deep, deep south. Hint: I included a new set of banjo strings.

Finally got off my rear and got mine together and in the mail. Of course I forgot to put a "WE" designation on the package. Duh! It's headed to the left coast as I type.

Mine was just picked up by our mailman at the office. It will be there on Thursday. :)

"tarafied1" said:
A big box from Texas arrived today! Thanks John :thum
planning to go to Florida for Christmas so I will open it before I leave... unless it starts to smell bad or make scratching noises. :whis
If it does not smell bad by now, I guess it is not going to. :dun I am always glad when I know my recipient, that way, I can tailor my junk ... er ... gift better.

well, mine just got picked up. FedEx Express Saver going West!

"Laurie S." said:
Mine was just picked up by our mailman at the office. It will be there on Thursday. :)
and John! I opened mine from you today. I am leaving for Atlanta/Kennesaw for the week. and my wife and kids are going to pick me up Friday and we head to Florida to see my dad for Christmas. So rather than drag it around I opened it. WOW!!! You are the man!!! THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!!

Forgot to post a pic!!!
140mph Whiteface speedo!!! Awesome.
Cool multi plate 1967 garage art and Mustang Chocolate!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387227295.776741.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387227295.776741.jpg
    311 KB · Views: 220
Back