• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

40 Clove Garlic Chicken -yum!

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
As I am catching myself doing more and more often, last night I signed up to make dinner so I picked a recipe from San Francisco's Stinking Rose Restaurant called "Stinking Rose's 40 Clove Garlic Chicken". First time I prepped so many cloves at one time. If you love Chicken and have the time and more importantly want to get on your spouse's better side.......

4_03_08_09_6_59_49_2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The Stinking Rose was one of the restaurants I ate at when I was in SF a few years ago. LOVED it. Will definitely hit it again next time I find myself out that way.

Looks wonderful Craig...but, umm...where's the recipe, yo!?

Steve

Looks good but I have found much more "fun" ways to keep on the spouse's better side......ahhhhh...retirement..... :mid

Two stories.

(1) I ate at the Stinking Garlic myself, but don't remember the meal. However, I ordered Lemon Sorbet as a dessert, and I never have had as good a Sorbet as that night: absolutely perfectly tart after a garlicy meal.

(2) Went to a restaurant in Seattle, and ordered garlic salmon. The salmon had at least 5-6 cloves (not the individual cloves, but the whole garlic plant!) covering the salmon. Couldn't taste anything but garlic. A ruined meal.

"AzPete" said:
Looks good but I have found much more "fun" ways to keep on the spouse's better side......ahhhhh...retirement..... :mid

Well taking the little blue pill is not quite the same

Back