• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

65 FB

guruatbol

Always on vacation!
I have posted my 65 for sale. I have one interested party coming to see it on Saturday.

It sounds pretty good.

Anyway if there is anyone interested in it let me know and I'll send you pics. It is rust free, 65 "C" code with a newer 289, TKO 600 5 spd, hydraulic clutch, 353 geared traklok 8" rear. It has factory PS and the Po put a bunch of new parts under the front, not sure what all. New aluminum radiator, edlebrock carb, intake and ceramic coated headers by Doug with exhaust exiting just in front of the rear tires. Auto Meter Cobalt blue gauges in a JME aluminum billet bezel, hurst shifter and 69 shifter boot. 15x7 American Racing wheels all around.

Mel

Paying all the bills off and freshening up the 67.

I would like to get a Jeep CJ to run around Utah back trails.

I don't know. Been looking at Camaros, Mopars, and some 69 and 71-73 Fastbacks. i found a Galaxie vert i like.

I found a 70 El Camino I like. You know, I am tempted with everything. I really should pay all the bills off and take what is left and get the rest of the stuff I need for my reloader stuff.

Mel

I know what you mean. been seriously thinking about selling mine & paying the house off. guess all of that will depend on how quickly I can sell this 54 p/u. if you were closer, we would just swap. :thum

I've got a guy with cash coming over today.

Amber got teary eyed about it being sold.

I drove it yesterday and having to be strong!

It is more important to pay the bills off! Amber wants me to do a 69 fastback. I want a Mopar.

It is all irrelevant since this will pay off my bills with little left. Damn medical bills!

Mel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I sat in OKC yesterday waiting on you :dun

good luck with the sale. its hard to turn loose of them. I have the 54 p/u for sale & stay on the fence about it, but reality sets in & just don't have the space to keep everything right now.

The guy backed out. I found a 69 for $18k that is nice. I guess the worst thing is my 65 gets painted!

This guy didn't even get out of Vegas. I do have a backup buyer.

I would consider your 69. Amber is really set on one.

I think I'd trade both the 67 and the 65 for a nice one.

Oh well!

Mel

I have an offer to trade for a 53 f250. It is a nice truck but the guy put a 350 in it.

He wants me to go to Vegas to make the trade....I should have it checked out first. Anyone in Vegas wanna look at a truck for me?

It is a long bed.....

Mel

There is no way a 53 F250 long bed is worth anything near the value of your fastback. If it was a restored F100 short bed you might get close. Nobody wants the long bed, or the F250 versions. Just my two cents.

I appreciate that info. I like the old trucks but don't want the get the crap end. I would still like to get it looked at so I can either cash up or take as partial trade or walk.

It is a nice truck per the pics, but still the value thing.

Mel

Well, the add ran out. I had four offers. A trade for 53 f250, 72 Charger with 440 and $18k.

I guess I didn't want it to move to a different garage.

I've been driving it around and love it again.

I guess it is time to work on it again.

Mel

Back