• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

'66 Heater

AzPete

Just a bit of pre-planning. If my '66 does not sell by the new year, I will most likely hold on to it. Not driving it much in the summer due to traveling, I won't need A/C. Sooooo, I would be in the market for a complete heater unit.......a re-buildable one would be ok as long as all is there and the case is good. Would also consider a rebuilt one ready for install. I need it all as the only thing I have is the control panel.

I may have one that you might be interested in. I did something stupid when I was installing it into my fastback, and now theres a small hole in it about the size of a 1/2 dollar on the front side. It should be easy to repair, which is what I was gonna do but I found a decent in a pile of parts for cheap. If you want let me know, and I can send you some pics (especially of the hole).

-rob

Send me pics of both if the two of you would. Ca. is a bit far for shipping. Check out the shipping to 32404 if you would. Are these both "complete" as far as parts?

Looks to me like the '67 heater is real close and should fit. The year does not bother me.

I have a spare heater control assembly (cables and wires) for a 1966.

Re: '66 Heater...located one

Located a complete unit near Houston. Had Sluggo check it out and it will be on the way to me this week. Thanks Sluggo, beers on me.

Back