• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

67 shelby junk

Straight up trade, maybe. From the looks of those parts you would be better off selling all of your stuff and taking that money plus the $500.00 and getting new parts. That hood looks as if it has had some severe damage and bad repair.

The stuff I got is really of no value to me or much anyone else. Lower valance maybe 20 bux, the rest maybe 100 bux.
Bill

I'm not sure that's delamination in the photos, but if it is or you even think it is, walk away.

Who quoted him 50$ to fix the "slight" hood repair "fiberglass is nothing" :jerk?Even W/O the hole in the hood you can see it's warped and would tack on a lot more time to your build.., The nose cone might be worth looking into but I think a new one is in the 5-600$ range? I'd see if i could J him down, i bought shetay FG that i'm still messin with and it was new... :hide

I told him the nose is the thing that I'm interested in. Don't think he wants to seperate.
Bill

Keep in mind that things always looks better on pics then in real.
Nevertheless , if possible , you should see it in real before making any decisions.

There is also a crack between the two holes in his last pic. Looks like he hit something, as its dented a bit too. His quote "it doesn't need any work"....obviously needs glasses if he missed that crack!

Back