• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

68 Assembly questions

sigtauenus

Heard from the painter yesterday, the trunk compartment has color and clear. Visible progress is really starting to pick up fast.

Once I get the car back, the questions are really going to start popping up here as I try to figure out how some of this goes back together after 5 years. I have the assembly manuals, but the Osborne logo is distracting and sometimes an explanation or a real picture is more effective for a person with my limited cognative abilities.

Bear with me as I start rapid firing the questions over the coming months.

BTW, I got the green light from SWMBO to get this thing done and start driving it, so funding/parts will not be a limitation, limiting factor once it comes back from paint purgatory will be time available to turn the wrenches. The exact quote from SWMBO went like this "I know how much you've spent on this thing, and I don't care. I won't say anything about it. I want you to do what it takes to get it done." I said "great, I want to drive it every day" She said "Oh, you're damn right you are, you're going to drive that car every day. Every day. I'm going to ask you for something one of these days, and you better not say anything but 'yes' when I tell you what it is that I want."

"sigtauenus" said:
I'm going to ask you for something one of these days, and you better not say anything but 'yes' when I tell you what it is that I want."

That statement sent chills down my back and I'm 4000 miles away from her...

"Mustang_Charly" said:
That statement sent chills down my back and I'm 4000 miles away from her...

Yeah, no kidding, right?

Actually, she has a lot of original work and wants to get a cd made of her music. Depending on who you ask, it could very well cost more than what I have in the fastback to get a quality recording.

Back