• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

68 seats?

RapidRabbit

Donator
Someone on another forum scored these seats for $10 at a garage sale and might want to sell them.
Anyone want to throw out an idea of what they should ask for them? And are they from a 68?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, they ARE 69's-with the standard interior.. Have a pair in my 68. Only difference are the headrests. Easy to see that they are 69's as the headrest are slightly smaller and have wellting around the edges. 68 headrests do not have that and they are a bit wider. Those 69 seats have one shaft to two in 68's. $10 was an absolute steal! The seat pattern is the same for both years.

so did they make 68's with AND without head rests? I have 68 seats in my 67 and another set in the garage from a 68 and neither have headrests.

cool, I didn't know that! Learn something new everyday! Thanks.
Is it possible to put the headrests on non-headrest seats? or not worth the trouble? I think I would like to add them if it's possible.

Our favorite Nick has a nice set of non headrest 68 seats for $390? Yet a complete rear folddown seat for just $240? Must be full of Great Stuff.

I have a set of 69 headrests kicking around somewhere. was going to try and use them on some 66 seats, but I found a really nice set of 69's complete

If anyone decides to buy these and needs help wth shipping or storage until they can pick them up let me know. I live about 10 minutes from Portland.

Back