• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

69 Boss

Sluggo

Anyone on the hunt for a 69 Boss 302? My buddy is thinking about selling his. Testing the waters.

If I wasn't getting ready to build my shop...I might be all over that. It is certainly on my short list of my next purchase choice. I would rather have a driver quality than a concours car. Something that I could actually take and and use.

So much for timing. Post a picture of it if you can!

"kb3" said:
If I wasn't getting ready to build my shop...I might be all over that. It is certainly on my short list of my next purchase choice. I would rather have a driver quality than a concours car. Something that I could actually take and and use.

Got pics on the way. This is a driver car. 48k original with one repaint. Zero rust. If I remember correctly, fast68back has seen it in person.

Couple pics I do have.

Attachments

• b2001.jpg
    b2001.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 382
  • b2002.jpg
    b2002.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 380
wow...great looking car. I am partial to the 70 Grabber Orange, :hide that would be my first choice in a 69.

I would be afraid to ask the price range, as I haven't followed them closely. Just see the Barrett-Jackson wild pricing.

I'd have to get him to take both my cars in trade and then find some cash too.....

SWMBO just dropped the bomb that she wants a 69 FB now....I guess I am a lucky guy!??

Mel

"Sluggo" said:
"kb3" said:

Got pics on the way. This is a driver car. 48k original with one repaint. Zero rust. If I remember correctly, fast68back has seen it in person.

Couple pics I do have.

Nope, never got to see this one in person, only the clone and the GT he had at that car show. Love the grabber blue. Is that lift at his crib?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

"Fast68back" said:
"Sluggo" said:
"kb3" said:

Couple pics I do have.

Nope, never got to see this one in person, only the clone and the GT he had at that car show. Love the grabber blue. Is that lift at his crib?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Yes, that's at his house. It's Acapulco blue.

Thanks, but I already have a Boss. She's younger than 69, though.

Just saw this, is the Boss still for sale?
You might suggest that your friend post it for sale on the Boss Registry for higher visibility amongst Boss aficionados... just sayin'...

"MD69Boss" said:
Just saw this, is the Boss still for sale?
You might suggest that your friend post it for sale on the Boss Registry for higher visibility amongst Boss aficionados... just sayin'...

Still for sale. He's not really pushing it too hard.

Boss Registry? Is that where the wife register's her name? Actually that's where I sold BiteMe's 70 Boss and off to Australia it went.

"RustyRed" said:
Nice looking car but out of my price range and somehow doubt he'd want to trade for a '79 TA, LOL!
Maybe if you threw in some of your bell bottoms, platform shoes and a gold chain or two...

"Horseplay" said:
Maybe if you threw in some of your bell bottoms, platform shoes and a gold chain or two...

I could probably find some at the thrift store to throw into the deal. Maybe even a leisure suit....

Back