• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

69 Sandwich / Car Show Photo

DEL65

Of The Morons
Here's a photo from Saturday's Mustang & Ford Show in Sacramento. You'll recognize Nelson's perfectly restored 69 Grande CJ (1 of 37) on the left and SAC69's car on the right.

DSC00893a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"70_Fastback" said:
But what about the grabber orange one on da far right? :wtf

i think we're going to have to have an intervention for some of you GOG fella's.... :dumas

"joesgt281" said:
i think we're going to have to have an intervention for some of you GOG fella's.... :dumas

I think I'm gonna repaint mine black. Grabber orange is everywhere now days.

"Sluggo" said:
I think I'm gonna repaint mine black. Grabber orange is everywhere now days.

Like there are no black ones anywhere....I think the Grabber Pink might fit you more if you roll over on something like a color this easy. Either keep the GO or switch to GP..... :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :run

"DEL65" said:
We have a wiener. Up close, it's more like Grabber Velveeta than G.O. in color.

DSC00893b.jpg

It should be some rule that all MII's should have to be tubbed. They all look wrong, to me, with those rinky-dink back tires.

And Mmmmm...... cheese dip.

"70_Fastback" said:
It should be some rule that all MII's should have to be tubbed. They all look wrong, to me, with those rinky-dink back tires.

+100
totally out of scale with the rest of the car.
i'd have one if properly tubbed.

Why is there such a big gap in between the 2 '69s? They could have fit another whole car in there.

Or are you pretending that "your '65" is between them?

"joesgt281" said:
+100
totally out of scale with the rest of the car.
i'd have one if properly tubbed.

My Dad's buddy use to drag one that was fully frame/caged and tubbed. It looks killer. I'm with ya; I'd own one too if it was tubbed and slammed.

I remember now, this is exactly what it was painted like, except it sported a blown big block in it. And was slammed and tubbed. It look awesome.

BackGoldCobra2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back