• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

76 annual MITM

Re: 76 annual MITM

Hey SWMBO wants know if we are still planning to do Tour 2 of Hearst castle? So we can reserve the tickets.

Thanks

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Re: 76 annual MITM

"David67" said:
Hey SWMBO wants know if we are still planning to do Tour 2 of Hearst castle? So we can reserve the tickets.

Thanks

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

YES...then Sebastians....and need to find those zebras. :shrug

FYI, I'll be traveling solo this time. Not sure if the K. Tiki is worth it without her. Frank, where are you staying?

"DEL65" said:
FYI, I'll be traveling solo this time. Not sure if the K. Tiki is worth it without her. Frank, where are you staying?

Motel 6, about a mile and a half down the freeway from the K. Tiki. There's even a sidewalk on the side of the freeway so you can walk between the two.

The price went up this year apparently. $73.99 per night.

Frank

hopefully next year it won't be the last weekend in September so that myself and my CFO can join. I am sure the boy won't mind us taking his car! Pismo is our second home.

Kon Tiki Inn Confirmation or Reservation

Don't forget to confirm your reservation by credit card today.

We want to go but with Katie still out of work we've had to cut out most trips. The car also needs some love that I can't afford at the moment. Don't count us out for good!

So...its almost the end of summer and our annual MITM.

For those coming from the north may I suggest meeting at the Gilroy Costco gas station at 9am that Friday.

That should get us to PasoRobles about 11 or so.....for lunch.
Maggies Diner? Or ???????

Friday night in Pismo dinner I'd rather NOT go back to the outdoor place we went to last year.
Should we go back to Giuseppe's?
Or further down the street to Rosa's Italian?

Or any other suggestion?

"KBMWRS" said:
So...its almost the end of summer and our annual MITM.

For those coming from the north may I suggest meeting at the Gilroy Costco gas station at 9am that Friday.

That should get us to PasoRobles about 11 or so.....for lunch.
Maggies Diner? Or ???????

Friday night in Pismo dinner I'd rather NOT go back to the outdoor place we went to last year.
Should we go back to Giuseppe's?
Or further down the street to Rosa's Italian?

Or any other suggestion?

I vote for Rosa's....oh wait I can't make it this year. :rant

Hi Mike, I do like Eye-talian food, but anyplace is OK with me; just as long as you're buying.

I rode by Pismo this past weekend.

On the way at Camp Roberts it was 104.
At Pismo, 66.

Dress accordingly.

Back