• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

A find in the '66

AzPete

In preparation for the Memorial Cruise for John today, I was hooking up a sat. radio so I would have the oldies to cruise with. In the process of things, I switched the radio to different input sources....including CD. Well, the volume was up a bit as I was having issues with the sat. Next thing I know, I get blasted with an REO Speedwagon song.....a true WTF...... So, after getting my nerves settled down and checking for any other weird happenings, I figured John must have liked that CD......or hated it so bad to send it. lol Either way....that was out cruising music today. A good hour drive to a real good Mexican restaurant and home again. Had a total of 5 cars from our local club.

Of course, John had to drive....

unload054.jpg

And you notice he got in the "natural" spotlight from above....

unload055.jpg

Thanks to all who attended and/or did some function with Mustangs today. RIP John.

Thats funny. Blasting to REO eh? Glad to see John was in spirit in the '66.

BTW you have the date wrong on that memorial paper :craz

"buening" said:
BTW you have the date wrong on that memorial paper :craz

Yea, I realized that after I left the house....not even a pen to correct it....damn computers....

(pic removed to prevent confusion later in life...)

It was "Roll with the Changes" wasn't it.

Went out and finish prepped the car for the track day tomorrow. JP was anxiously waiting in the trailer, pics tomorrow.

The Extended Version....The Encore Edition.

1. Don't Let Him Go Live
2. Take It On The Run Live
3. Can't Fight This Feeling Live
4. Time For Me To Fly Live
5. Back On The Road Again Live
6. Keep On Loving You Live
7. Roll With The Changes Live
8. Ridin' The Storm Out Live
9. 157 Riverside Avenue Live
10. Music Man Live

I gave that CD to John at Knott's a couple years ago. I had the 65 there. It had his hood on it.... :lol :lol :lol :lol

Mel

Back