• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

A little peeved

Kat,

I have a possible job lead for you. I've emailed the manager and will let you know as soon as I hear if the job is still available.

Doug

"classicdoug" said:
Kat,

I have a possible job lead for you. I've emailed the manager and will let you know as soon as I hear if the job is still available.

Doug

:wor Thanks Doug!!

Today is the day I'm gonna quit. Going to try to do it with the least amount of drama, if possible. :Katcof I'll find another job eventually. I'm not going to stay at this place and let myself get talked down to and disrespected nor am I going to sit there and watch client's pets get hit on. :no

If you want to do the best.....Ask if they need two weeks notice that you are quitting or is it ok if you quit now. If they say no to two weeks....say thanks and go home. Two more weeks will give you more drama and problems but it is the best way to keep your referrals in good standing.

Good luck and do not get involved in any more drama.....just ignore it all.

Carry around a small note pad and start writing in it now and then and I bet you get fired within 2 days!

I did it. I quit. Went in this morning, picked up my paycheck and the daughter was there and I told her to tell her mom that I quit, handed her the office key and walked out. I love working with animals, but the BS I had to deal with was not worth $7.25/hr. :no

"Kats66Pny" said:
I did it. I quit. Went in this morning, picked up my paycheck and the daughter was there and I told her to tell her mom that I quit, handed her the office key and walked out. I love working with animals, but the BS I had to deal with was not worth $7.25/hr. :no
Smart choice Kat. :thu

YOU CAN'T QUIT..........

Trumpyourefired.jpg

Too late now but you really should have waited to inform the manager of your decision and not her daughter (another employee). Even if she is far from a professional it doesn't mean you can't behave as one. Plus, you would have had another story to share, I'm sure.

Yes, I agree, the proper thing to do would have been to say it to her face... but you haven't met this woman. I probably would have had the cops called and me in handcuffs after I said some choice words to her after she bitched me out for quiting. lol

I haven't read any of this as it just hurts my head, but damn why do women always have to get in the mist of all the drama at work. It leads to nowhere. Your there for a paycheck, nothing more, nothing less. Leave the drama and soapboxing out of the workplace and things aren't nearly as bad. I had to convince my wife a few years back that I was right about this. Anytime you get caught up in the drama then work sux. I've seen it first hand.
:bowdown

Bill

Kat, I love animals too, and after seeing her kick them, I would have reported her to the vet. board...it's not too late, tell the local Humane Society, they'll know what to do, even if it's an investigation, those animals deserve NO LESS. Besides, what are they going to do, fire you?

"67 Fastback" said:
I haven't read any of this as it just hurts my head, but damn why do women always have to get in the mist of all the drama at work. It leads to nowhere. Your there for a paycheck, nothing more, nothing less. Leave the drama and soapboxing out of the workplace and things aren't nearly as bad. I had to convince my wife a few years back that I was right about this. Anytime you get caught up in the drama then work sux. I've seen it first hand.
:bowdown

Bill

All the drama that ever has occurred in my business has been from, and due to, my male employees.

"Laurie S." said:
All the drama that ever has occurred in my business has been from, and due to, my male employees.

I never said that males were not the culprits, just that women seem drawn to it. Just my chauvinistic view :shrug

Bill

That's what I mean, too, my male employees were drawn to it while the women laughed at them. We still do. :)

Back