• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

A question for the group?

Kats66Pny

"70_Fastback" said:
My car is not stock.

And I, myself, prefer modified cars; though I can appreciate the effort that goes into restoring a car back to original.

What he said.

34isgreat

Being new here I think what I like is that family feeling and the willingness to accept the thoughts of others. My project (Amber, 1967 coupe) will be as close to original as I can afford to get it but I will still drive it. I will make a few upgrades to help handling and comfort. Better shocks, Better tries, power breaks, a great sound system, and most of all living in the south AIR CONDITIONING!!!

Thanks for being who you all are and thanks for making me welcome.

Bill

blue65coupe

Bill, where is Whispering Pines? As far as your question, I like 'em all. Mine is slightly modified with a stock appearance. I tried to keep it looking like everything may have been factory. Doesn't mean I don't want to build one up in the future to be fully modified and doesn't mean I don't want a 100% original one.

abrahamfh

"34isgreat" said:
Being new here I think what I like is that family feeling and the willingness to accept the thoughts of others. My project (Amber, 1967 coupe) will be as close to original as I can afford to get it but I will still drive it. I will make a few upgrades to help handling and comfort. Better shocks, Better tries, power breaks, a great sound system, and most of all living in the south AIR CONDITIONING!!!

Thanks for being who you all are and thanks for making me welcome.

Bill

First off, welcome aboard Bill and thanks for the kind words, some here are pretty normal, for the rest of us, well thats where the medication kicks in. LoL!

I will have to say that the goal for Fred from the beginning has been "sleeper". I would like Fred to be as stock looking as possible with some cajones under the hood when I feel like lighting'em up. Once again, welcome aboard.

Look into http://www.opentrackerracingproducts.com and get yourself some roller spring perches from John (his SFix handle is opentracker), best investment/upgrade you will ever make (seriously though, ask around).

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
The hot chicks of this forum is what get's me singing. And they know how to wrench their Mustangs ta boot.

oh and for a little edyoukation:

"Whispering Pines is a residential community of 2400 in the Sandhills of North Carolina, an area well-known for its mild climate and desirable lifestyle. ..."

Bill, great sound system? Now you are talking my language.

Welcome.

34isgreat

Blue Whispering Pines is on Moore County, about 2 miles from Pinehurst & Southern Pines. Great place to live if you play golf, I do not but I still love it here.

blue65coupe

Gotcha. I was in the area years ago to play and it was nice. I'm about an hour north of Charlotte. Have you checked out the MBB III thread in Events? It's a get together down in Myrtle Beach coming up next weekend.

daveSanborn

"blue65coupe" said:
Have you checked out the MBB III thread in Events? It's a get together down in Myrtle Beach coming up next weekend.

Concur. The Myrtle Beach Bash (III) is a highly anticipated annual event where most of us in this area sober up long enough to make the drive to MB in our Mustangs. C'mon down/over! If you like the atmosphere of this forum, you'll love actually hanging out with us for a weekend.

abrahamfh

:nta. :Kburn

I'm just kidding. Always wanted to use those two. LoL. You should fly out to Pismo, CA for the wrong coast meet in the middle this weekend.

stump

"34isgreat" said:
Blue Whispering Pines is on Moore County, about 2 miles from Pinehurst & Southern Pines. Great place to live if you play golf, I do not but I still love it here.

I've been to Whispering & Southern Pines a few times, but as I live in Bladen County, they ask me not to come back very often...

34isgreat

"stump" said:
I've been to Whispering & Southern Pines a few times, but as I live in Bladen County, they ask me not to come back very often...

IF you drive that car, you are welcome in Southern Pianes any time!

stump

"34isgreat" said:
IF you drive that car, you are welcome in Southern Pianes any time!

If only I could... Long sad story (covered in the Topic named "Progress").