• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

a questions about MCA

34isgreat

My car is a nice driver, I did no work (other than pressure washing) the undercarrage. Also I did not make any effort to buy "original" parts for under the hood like the fuel pump or alternator. Does the MCA have a class for cars like mine? My car looks original, stock hubcaps white walls but the under side looks like a very nice 48 year old car and every bolt and stamp is not like the day it rolled out of Metuchen.
My question is, is there a class for a car like mine at any MCA show? I do not expect to win awards but do not want to be out of place. I do not plan to travel the country attending MCA shows but would like to attend one. Also will I gain anything by being an MCA member?

Absolutely, we have daily driver and occasional driver classes where the cars are not judged on originality, but rather on condition, workmanship, and cleanliness. The engine is not judged. Go to the MCA website, www.mustang.org, and you can obtain quite a bit of information about the club. There are a variety of benefits that you may be interested in. Also, starting next year, you will need to be an MCA member to enter in a judged class at a National or Grand National. That does not apply to the display classes.

Back