• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

(Again)For those that favor '69...

Re: For those that favor '69...

"lethal289" said:
they should reply shortly asking for your bank info.

Exactly, sounds to good to be true.....Almost looks like Sluggo's mach before it tripped and fell in that yeller paint.

"Fast68back" said:
Exactly, sounds to good to be true.....Almost looks like Sluggo's mach before it tripped and fell in that yeller paint.
what a waste of a perfectly good mach!

I guess they think no one looks outside the local listings to buy something.

The reply....

Hi there! I'm glad that you contact me. If you are interested in my 1969 Ford Mustang , please read the next details about it. It has only 78,000 miles, with no accidents, so the car it's like new.
My father is the first owner and he leave it to me. It has a clean title, it is fully loaded, looks & runs great.
Tires and brakes are in good condition. This is not a flood vehicle.
Overall, the physical condition of the car shows that it was well maintained down to the tires and it was mostly highway driven.
The car is all original, and is an M code car that came with factory a/c, power disc brakes, 9 inch rear, auto trans, standard interior and nice factory ford wheels.
This is a garage kept vehicle. The engine on this vehicle is running properly. Absolutely no rips, dents, odors or abuse. There is no lien on it.
I recently moved here in North Dakota, for studies. And the car is here with me. I'm selling it only for $4900 because I need money very quick to pay my college fees.
I can ship it to you if you want, anyway the shipping fees are included in this price.
Please contact me ASAP if you are a serious buyer.
Thanks.

jjacksonfred @ gmail.com

If you wanna see more pics click on this link
http://picasaweb.google.com/jacksoonfred/1969FordMustangFASTBACK#slideshow/5356173336103155138

like new condition right down to the flat black! unreal people could be dumb enough to fall these scams

"lethal289" said:
like new condition right down to the flat black! unreal people could be dumb enough to fall these scams

Are you telling me I'm out $4900? I already wired him the money!

That's ok, he is sending me the car and your extra money. :toot

That ain't Panama City...there's topography evident in the photos. None exist near PC.

Back