• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Alcatraz TV show

tarafied1

I was PM'ing back and forth with Bill (67Fastback) last night and watching TV a little bit. After the news a TV show called Alcatraz came on. It was a little weird but I did notice one of the character's in the show drove a Bullitt replica. This is the first time I've seen the show. Anybody else watch it or know anything about it? I know a movie with Tom cruise had one also but it didn't have anything to do with the plot. Just wondering...

screenshot I pilfered from the internet
5998611.bin

Last edited by a moderator:
i've been watching it. am an episode behind, but been catching all of them later on the "on demand". the mrs. has the t.v. reserved on mon night when it airs(she is into that "bachelor" crap) so i stay out late in the garage mon night & work. tried to watch it out there once but cant work & keep up with whats going on at the same time.

the show is about the last night before alcatraz closed in 63. the prisoners were supposed to be moved, but they all disappeared & are now showing up in present time, but haven't aged any. a little out there, but o.k. for entertainment...

yeah, it's out there alright. I wasn't paying close attention at first and it had a lot of "flashbacks" I thought at first the Bullitt was in a flashback scene. Then I realized it was driven by the modern day character. I was just wondering if they worked the car in for a plot reason or it's just a market tool since Ford sponsored the show...

Daughter, wife and I watch it each week but we record it first so we can skip all them freckin commercials.

"cmayna" said:
Daughter, wife and I watch it each week but we record it first so we can skip all them freckin commercials.
okay, so what's the deal with the Mustang? anything? Is there a Charger too?

to be honest Bill, I probably would have changed the channel if I hadn't been talking with you. But now I may try to catch the next episode...

Back