• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Alternative door panel designs?

Well, there are some that kindof look like the stock ones, but are styled a little different, and use faux carbon fiber in a two tone pattern. Several of the big vendors sell them (Mustangs Plus and Mustangs Unlimited both carry them)

http://www.mustangsunlimited.com/keyword.asp?Keywords=carbon+fiber+door+panel&x=0&y=0

I had considered going with the MP Products style, but finally decided I don't want lots of brushed metal in my interior, and those have huge brushed panels on them...unless you leave the panels off, which I think doesn't look so great.

I finally decided I would rather have the Deluxe "Pony" interior style panels than the MP Products...So I think I'll be picking up a set of those sooner or later. But if you're not a fan of the stock, then you might not like "Pony" style either

Steve

I took my old ones, took the old stuff off and put carpet on them. Also recovered the arm rests too. Was fairly easy, just some 3M spray adhesive and scissors. :)

Attachments

• door.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 62
Back