• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Am I in trouble????

Kats66Pny

"napaguy" said:
Not sure where else it would have gone? It was in response to kat buying that ginormous mustang and I was really straightforward in my reply but nothing that would be deemed "bad"....just odd that two of us in one thread would have posts dissapear?

I'm a lady. I like big things. :lol Joking aside, if you can remember what you posted that didn't show up, I'd love to hear your opinions/advice/info!

A

Anonymous

Nevermind Kat, it was probably just some of Pat's infamous ramblings.

J/K

Kats66Pny

I don't mind reading ramblings! Gives me something to do on a boring day. Daytime tv is worthless. It's all overcast and rainy outside so can't drive the 66 anywhere today. Hubby is sleeping so he can survive at work all night. Give me something to do/read!!

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
"AtlantaSteve" said:
Of course, I should point out, NOBODY here has a permanent record. Except FordDude ;)

:beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat :beat

fd

AtlantaSteve

Pat and Rob, here is my question:

are you 100% sure that the post showed up? That is to say, did you see it in the CHAIN of responses, OR did you hit the post button, and go on to do something else, then come back and see it missing.

I'm not trying to pull the "Operator Error" card, but knowing this will help me get to the bottom of it.

For the record, The only posts anyone has been deleting around this place are their own. Two people have direct access to the DataBase to delete posts without it leaving a trail: Sluggo, and Myself. And If Sluggo caught me doing it, I'd be removed from my position here, and if I thought Sluggo was doing that, I'd resign my position.

We're extremely serious about NOT doing that chicken$#lt stuff around here, and if I suspected a moderator was doing so, I'd speak up.

Steve

Rob Z

No, I did not look to insure it was inplace. After some of the previous info about posting as others were etc, I assumed it was something like that. So I'm sure none of the moderators did it.

But if blame must be directed >>>>>> Ford Dude :pbj :pbj :pbj :pbj :pbj

Or those pesky Sun Spots :5 :5 :5 :5 :5 :5

Sluggo

Go through your optional settings and set it to return to the post after a reply is submitted. That way you will have verification that you indeed posted something.

A

Anonymous

Maybe we should ban FD instead of Mikey? Hmmmm, who deserves it more?

tarafied1

I've had the same issue as Pete described but sometimes it doesn't warn me (or I just didn't see it) and my post isn't there. Most of the time I noticed it didn't post cuz I checked to return to the post, but if I didn't check the box I don't catch it.