• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Am I violating any TOS?

I've started cleaning out my elderly in-law's old barns, and there's a bunch of junk I hate to throw out, so I thought I'd try to sell it on craig's list. Not liking the tiny pictures they have, I'm hot linking to the galleries here, but I'm starting to wonder if I'm gonna p*ss someone off. Is there a limit to storage in the gallery? Is hot linking allowed? I notice there's a logo watermark, so I thought maybe it'd be OK, But it looks like there's gonna be a bunch of pics. Don't know how much bandwidth...depends on how many people look. I don't wanna be unceremoniusly banned... :hide

Larry G

I'm not sure of the rules but it would nice if we could take a look at all the stuff your trying to rid of, we might be able to help take some off your hands. Your pictures are locked.

"Larry G" said:
I'm not sure of the rules but it would nice if we could take a look at all the stuff your trying to rid of, we might be able to help take some off your hands. Your pictures are locked.
Huh. I didn't know that. I keep seeing them at the tops of the forum, so I thought everyone had access. I'll try to figure out how to unlock them.

Sluggo

You might log out from the forum and then see if the pics display where ever you are linking them.

Guests are not allowed to see the gallery.

You can post stuff in The classifieds section if you like. We like junk too.

Ponyman66

Yak, yak, yak
I was logged in earlier today but couldn't view them. It was the pics of the hand cranked bench grinder. It kept saying I wasn't authorized to view them (private gallery?).

BTW Dennis, I was actually trying to check the pics out to see how close the grinder was to one my dad inherited from some tools of my great grandfather. Sure looked similar!