• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

American Pickers on History Channel

"Fast68back" said:
+1, its an offer, they are not obligated to accept it. Like the dude last year with the Shelby Cobra body, he didnt have to take the 35K or whatever it was the offered him, but he did. I actually like the show in that they bring in "experts" to explain a lot of the stuff. The experts tell the owners the value, they can walk out and sell or auction the items themselves knowing the value. If the pawn shop bought the items for the valued at price, there would be no room for profit and they would be out of business.
That's what I noticed. The expert is standing right there, not "the expert said is is worth this much". Most of the time it's worth a lot more than the person ever thought. Make a choice, sell it at a reduced CASH price or take a walk and try your luck somewhere else.If you are walking into a pawn shop and have not lived on another planet all your life you know what is about to happen. Penny's on the dollar CASH money, take it or leave it.

It seems like there is a stupidity fog at the door that the customers walk thru that changes all they know about pawn shops.

"70 StangMan" said:
Make a choice, sell it at a reduced CASH price or take a walk and try your luck somewhere else.If you are walking into a pawn shop and have not lived on another planet all your life you know what is about to happen. Penny's on the dollar CASH money, take it or leave it.

I understand Randy has found some really nice lightly Used Ewe's in Pawn Shops :vic

or as he refers to them as Nanny Vixens

"Bite Me" said:
I understand Randy has found some really nice lightly Used Ewe's in Pawn Shops :vic

View from the air of his back yard...
sheep.jpg

Back