• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

An "I need stuff" column

Dne'

I spend so much time here at my computer shopping, looking for things in hopes to find a "deal". In just the short time that I've been working on my project, I've accumulated things that I thought I would want, only to have to move them around the garage now and NOT need them.

I would think that anyone knows, that when I say, I bought a rolling chassis, that I will require a lot of stuff!!!

I was at Mustang mania the other day, and I was telling Stuart there, "you guys know that I'll need a lot of stuff, why not put some sales on". That day I purchased a 1000.oo dollars worth~ I'm serious Stuart!
Now I go back to ebay, Laurelmountainmustang to shop and others of course.

Here on SF.C, do we have a column like that~ "things for sale" or is it just too much trouble?
dne'

I think both a classifieds and a wanted section is not unreasonable. I'll kiss up/brown nose the head administrator and see what he thinks.

I refurbish underdash harnesses on the side, and wouldn't mind a little notoriety...

We actually have an auction area, but in a word, it sucks. Requires re-registering, is kinda ugly(not unlike Midlife) and has not seemed too popular.
I am currently working with an auction platform the works inline with the board. I have not had the time to weed through the code and find out why it does not work properly on this site.

We can make a category for classifieds, wanted, misc, etc, provided there is enough interest.

Count me as "interested" for a wanted/classified/trade/etc section. I'm always looking for stuff. Sluggo, I thought you took down the auction site.

I think I just whacked the link, shiii, I don't know.

Why you gotta tax my last 3 neurons like that?

I second the commotion.
I've got a great set of wheels/tires off my 67 that need a new home :pep

I know these things take a little time to get rolling and since you're local you can get a little added coverage for stuff you want to both buy and sell over at www.westsidemustangs.com.

count me as interested, I have a lot of crap, need more and have little to no money so trades would be cool!

Back