• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

And then there were 3

dodgestang

Finally pulled the trigger on another mustang!

5 speed, 351w, 9 inch, 3.25, 4 wheel disc....
So now I have a "the racecar (dt)" , "the cruiser" , "the brute" :)

DSC06777.JPG

DSC06776.JPG

DSC06773.JPG

"AzPete" said:
Nice collection.....need a driver?

I need someone to sit in the 68 and keep pushing the brake pedal and turning on the signals.....otherwise I never get to see the lights in the back which are my favs

"dodgestang" said:
I need someone to sit in the 68 and keep pushing the brake pedal and turning on the signals.....otherwise I never get to see the lights in the back which are my favs

Well....to do that, it would have to be going down the road......you can follow......

"dodgestang" said:
Naw you can sit in the garage....the lighting is better there anyway.

OK....think about this.....I need the key to work the turn signals.....plus, gotta have tunes.....then....woops, turned key to far.....as I wave and holler "I shall return". Now, wouldn't it be easier just to follow me around town?

:thu :thu :thu
Like sluggo said , more pics please.
Some pics from the building too , because Mark is interesting in it.He has a spot for one or two , or maybe three of these. :roll :roll :roll

"silverblueBP" said:
Nick, what size building is that?

It is a 32x40 pole barn with a 20x40 lean too that is partially enclosed. So I end up with 2,050 interior square feet and a built in car port and a total building footprint of 52x40.

DSC05683.JPG

"FordDude" said:
Needs strips. :roll

No really great looking clone. :yah

fd

I have been thinking about that already...if I did them...it would have to be Red red stripes though.

Back