• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Another GTO for my stable? OMG!!

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
First, let me set the record that I really hate going shopping with KBMWRS. Here while at the MITM, I was minding my own business playing a tourist when KBMWRS yelled "Craig, get out your checkbook, you need to buy this". WTF I say to myself while I'm walking over to see WTF he was WTF yappin about.

Low and behold, I find him pointing to another 67 GTO with same color as mine including interior color, hood tach, redline tires.

I knew I wasn't going to win this battle with KBMWRS so I gave in and bought it saying to myself "WTF".

Now somehow I need to do a little fixing like paint the dash pad, dash & carpet black. Otherwise it's damn close to the real McCoy.

Thank god it is only a scale model.

4_17_09_09_9_01_58.JPG

4_17_09_09_9_01_06_2.JPG

4_17_09_09_9_01_07_3.JPG

4_17_09_09_9_01_06_1.JPG

4_17_09_09_9_01_06_0.JPG

Damn you Michael

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya gotta fix that door jamb gap....oh and this also means you need to re-install the wood shift knob on the bigger one. :ide

"KBMWRS" said:
..oh and this also means you need to re-install the wood shift knob on the bigger one. :ide

Damn, you are way too picky. I might install it for the Morgan Hill show but not as a daily knob.

"KBMWRS" said:
:dumas :dumas :rofl :rofl you said "daily knob" :rofl :rofl :dumas :dumas

You be careful or I'll give you a knob you won't forget when I see you next

"cmayna" said:
You be careful or I'll give you a knob you won't forget when I see you next

This is why I'm in no hurry to go to a California meetup anytime soon! What you boys do over on the left coast, I swear.

Back