• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Another pony in the stable

Josep

Dear friends,

As you can read, I have another pony in the stable. It’s been a wonderful story, nice experience and excitement, but to make long story short, here goes a little description.

It was back in Feb. 2017 when I bought a 66 Ragtop Mustang from a dealer in Grand Rapids, MI. My friend Alan flew there to pick up the car and drove it to Texas Hill Country, were he stored and took good care of it for me.
We were visiting him by Oct-Nov 2017, and enjoyed driving it for 2 weeks around Texas.
By Dec 2, his son Micah delivered the car to Houston port to be put in a container and ship it to Valencia, Spain port. The ship took 16 days to arrive, and since it left Houston around Dec 16, it arrived on Jan 2. The container was unloaded on the next day, and by the 4th I had everything cleared with customs so the car was ready to go. I went on Jan 9th since there were a weekend in the middle, and picked up the car yesterday Jan 9, and drove it to Valencia port (the car was in the custom’s agent warehouse), and from there, to her final home, Ibiza Island.! So here we are.!

Take a look here for some pictures of the transport...

Last edited:
Thank you guys.!! Well yes, it has travelled half the world.!!

Yes, pictures are on the hereword, just click there and you will see them.. just changed the color so now it’s easier to locate the link..

Josep

Last edited:
Very nice coupes. How many miles of roads do you have on Ibiza Island? I'm sure you ferry over to the mainland and take nice drives too.

In fact one is a Coupe and the other one is a Convertible..!
The longest distance across the island should take around 1h drive, we are not a very big island.
Maybe someday I will take the ferry and drive a while in the mainland. I have a friend in Switzerland who owns a 64 1/2 Convertible and we have agreed that we have to meet someday in south France.!

In fact one is a Coupe and the other one is a Convertible..!
The longest distance across the island should take around 1h drive, we are not a very big island.
Maybe someday I will take the ferry and drive a while in the mainland. I have a friend in Switzerland who owns a 64 1/2 Convertible and we have agreed that we have to meet someday in south France.!

Sounds like you will NEED a co-driver.....:D

Back