• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Another refugee...

PJ Moran

I hung on to VMF as long as I could. I've lurked over here for a while, but didn't see much tech, so I held off. But, things are changing so I took the plunge.

I hope to find time in the near future to build a gallery. Many will find my build interesting. I learned alot and can likely help someone else with their project.

BTW - I was Bashed68, then just Crash on VMF.

Congratulations member number 383. LoL! Someone will be by shortly to welcome you to the dark side and offer you some yummy cookies. :beat
Welcome aboard.

"70_Fastback" said:
Welcome! always loved your 'vert. Nice wheels too :craz
:wstup Welcome aboard. I would love to see a complete build thread in the members section on your car. Its amazing!

Looky here boys, we got us another gate crasher! Welcome a bored, too bad it's another "yellow" car, we have too many of those.

J/K, way cool ride :pep

Chit, I here I thought you were tight with sluggo or somebody and had a hand in this place from the beginning. Guess I was mistooken...welcome to the party, just don't drink the koolaid. :rp

Yea...what they said.welcome.

And who told Mr. Colorblind it was yellow. He will be real confused now since there are no yellow cars here.....

PJ,
Sorry to rain on this warm welcome post, but have you had your shots yet? If not, I'd use extra protection when surfing this site until Dr. Midlife approves your test results. Yes we have yummy dark cookies over here but they'll give you a bad rash unless you have had the shots. Your sudden desire to chase farm animals will not decrease until..........yes, you have had your shots.

But before your body starts twitching at say 1-2am every night, I say welcome to StangFix.

Welcome home. We really do have cookies, ya know.

170_28_10_09_8_05_53.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back