• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Another shitty TV car show.....

I just sent a comment on Speed's website to remove the show because its an insult to car guys. More people should do the same. They don't know if we don't tell them.

"KBMWRS" said:
I just sent a comment on Speed's website to remove the show because its an insult to car guys. More people should do the same. They don't know if we don't tell them.

Speed Channel went down hill after they dropped "Dream Car Garage" that was by far the best car show for technical info, historical info and even modern hot rods. The covered performance, muscle cars, classic luxury cars... just about everything desirable or unique. A 30 minute segment was more information packed than anything else out there. It was a very well produced show. It's a shame they dropped that show. I think it is only aired in Canada now. Legendary Motor Car is the restoration company that the host owns (I think)

http://www.legendarymotorcar.com/site/

When Speed dropped "Dream Car Garage" I dropped speed channel... it was evident they were more interested in nascar news and "unique whips" (pimp my ride on steroids) type crap.

I think the best car show out there was Top Gear, the British version of it. Now that was entertainment!

"68EFIvert" said:
I think the best car show out there was Top Gear, the British version of it. Now that was entertainment!

The American version rehash History Channel tried was a disaster. I watched half of the first show and never bothered with the rest.

Yep, the BBC Top Gear is a good one to watch. Their chemistry works where the U.S. version seemed practiced and forced.

"silverblueBP" said:
Yep, the BBC Top Gear is a good one to watch. Their chemistry works where the U.S. version seemed practiced and forced.

And it's funny as hell, unlike the US version, which was a train wreck.

"68EFIvert" said:

It's still on, cable BBCA (BBC America) on Mondays and reruns on Sun sometimes, a fantastic show.

Back