• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Another Stupid Government Trick

Laurie S.

Staff member
My company just got a bill for $0.01 from the Arizona Department of Economic Security! It cost taxpayers way more than that to mail it to us. At least I can pay it online so we don't have to waste 44 cents. Idiots!

It gets better. I tried to pay online, but they assign the passwords and they change every quarter. So, you have to call their non-tollfree number for a password. We have long-distance included in our phone package, so I did it. When I told the guy what I needed and why, he just laughed and I could picture him shaking his head about it.

Got the password, entered all the info for paying it, and it wouldn't work. It says now I have to call a different number. Well, I've had enough bs for one day, but I'm on a mission. I'll be calling them on Monday about this.

I have to deal with the IRS and various state tax authorities on a pretty much daily basis...welcome to my world. :soapboxrant

Back