• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Any peeps from Fort Worth? Now with more videos!

hbar

Since my only other thread in this sub-forum is related to my formerly incarcerated drummer, I feel like it's only appropriate that my 2nd thread is me pimping my band's show tonight, October 23. We ended up not firing the drummer, so if nothing else, maybe you like watching trainwrecks?

We're playing a benefit for Dean Sorenson, who is a former police officer........but that is about all I know. We were asked to play, so we're playing. I'm sure he's a fine individual. You should come out and see for yourself. :p We have a crappy timeslot, which is generally better for fans. Doors open at 4:30pm, we're on shortly thereafter. There is no Game 7, so really, there's nothing stopping you..

Rock Dogs
7120 South Freeway
Fort Worth, TX
$10 cover, BYOB. Tell them you're there to see "the circle"

http://www.freethecircle.com

Re: Any peeps from Fort Worth?

What??? you didn't take our expert advice????

I pity the foo :craz

"silverblueBP" said:
What??? you didn't take our expert advice????

I pity the foo :craz

Everybody deserves a few chances, right?

"Jack1966" said:
For the answer to that, go read the "Politics" forum. :eek:mg

I'll save you the search time...

Everyone deserves as many chances that are needed to get the required outcome. If he can't do it on his own, then the government will be needed to step in, fix the problem and pass the associated costs on to complete strangers.

"silverblueBP" said:
I'll save you the search time...

Everyone deserves as many chances that are needed to get the required outcome. If he can't do it on his own, then the government will be needed to step in, fix the problem and pass the associated costs on to complete strangers.

Explains my recent promotion at work.

"hbar" said:
Explains my recent promotion at work.

:lol :lol :lol

Ft. Worth is a pretty long drive from my place (about 4 hours) but if you ever play near Houston let me know.

Yeah, and Sheldon could take you for a spin in his eye popping PT.

Here are some...

peeps2.jpg

"Midlife" said:
Here are some...

peeps2.jpg

That one in the foreground appears to be from Tallahassee. Ft. Worth Peeps wear cowboy hats & shirts w/snaps.

The drummer has really stepped up his game. No media from that show, but we did play this past weekend in Deep Ellum.

Here is some footage for your viewing pleasure. You'll have to guess which one is me.

Skeptical 11/6 @ Reno's

Back