• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Any recent tornado victims here?

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Hope the answer is no but can't help wonder if we have any members or their family/friends who might have been victimized by the recent tornados in the Midwest.

Still trying to get word on my family in Columbus, ms. I've only heard about trees being down, power out, and my aunts house got hit and her dog is missing.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Was supposed to start nailing us here around 4pm. Have yet to see anything. Hope it stays that way. Redoing a lot of landscaping and got a major flash storm the other day which resulted in a lot of washout and water in basement. Needless to say I was digging runoffs today in preparation. Stay safe out there to those getting hit.

On the news I saw a totaly destroyed neighborhood and the house they were near had a 34? Ford coupe hot rod laying on top of the callasped house

"KBMWRS" said:
On the news I saw a totaly destroyed neighborhood and the house they were near had a 34? Ford coupe hot rod laying on top of the callasped house
Me thinks someone might have been tipping a few earlier. Read it like typed and you sound like Andy's friend Otis. LOL

Back