• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Anybody else into other car forums?

blu67

I was wondering if anyone else was a frequent poster on any other car related sites. Specifically non-Mustang.
I'm wanting to expand my business beyond the Ford's that I already have done thus far.
If you are a member of another site and have another brand of car and are interested, I could offer an illustration gratis for a little plug at the other sites. A bit of the "I'll scratch your back and you scratch mine thing."
Let me know.
It was just a thought.
Thanks!

I do go on a few other forums, but I am more of a lurker. I have a forum for my Volvo and my jeep and there's the hotrod forum too.

I can throw a picture of the drawing you did of my car on them.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

chevelles dot com is a pretty active site... be careful to not to come off as an advertisement in any of the main forums though as they don't really like that.

I am an on again / off again member of firebirdnation

There are some pretty nice Firebirds and Trans Ams of various vintages over there

Haven't been over there lately and usually just "stop by" when I have time or have a question. Stangfix is a lot more fun to be on...

Hmmm...lot's of tasty morsels. Sounds like there are a few out there and none of them the same. Keep 'em coming!
I'll be in touch with some of you guys...most definitely.
Just to be clear, I don't want to go to the sites myself and sell. I know many of the sites frown on that and I don't have the time to go through all the sites to find the appropriate location to post anyway. Besides, this way someone gets a nice drawing and they can say..."Check out what I got!" , on other sites. Indirect advertising, if you will....and free except for my time and some materials....
Thanks, guys! I look forward to some of your projects.

I am registered on a Honda, Lexus, Ford truck, and an RV forum, but don't post anything beyond questions. I'm most active here and at mustangsandmore and a pilot forum. I also used to post quite a lot at a mustang site that started with a V or something, but haven't been there in awhile.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

"Horseplay" said:
He is a post whore legend :char

Sounds more like a geek moderator fake number change to compensate for some personal dissatisfaction.

Back